Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

Yes, I checked out the head branch (
http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/trunk) when the stock version
(2.10.1in my Linux distro) didn't work -- and I confirmed the code in
the
repository was also incapable of printing anything out from the "sensors"
command.  (or sensord)

In brief summary: sensors & sensord would query libsensors, which had no
idea what the string "w83627dhg" mapped to so the library would return error
codes.  So in my patch, I added w83627dhg using w83627ehf as a model, to
libsensors, sensord and sensors.

If some one was successful in getting repository code for "sensors" to print
out temps+fans+voltages from w83627dhg, then they weren't using
lm-sensors/trunk, or support was removed from the time they used trunk to
the time I checked it out.  <shrug>  Even without modifying the lm-sensors
svn code, I could still see temps using gkrellm via the /sys interface, but
it felt "unclean" that I had to tell gkrellm how to scale the raw numbers
into voltages, etc -- separately from ksensors, xsensors, etc... I like the
centrality of libsensors for that -- hence my motivation for updating my
sensors.conf and consequently, investigating why did the "sensors" command
did not print anything out for my chipset.

(I was originally wondering if I still had a syntax error in sensors.conf,
so I used gdb+ddd to step through the program execution -- that's how I
found there was No support for *dhg in the repository code.)

- David