Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

Hey David, I figured out why running the "sensors" didn't produce any output
for my DHG chip --- It wasn't added yet to svn:lm-sensors/trunk!  (or is
there a different svn branch I should've checked out?)

Anyhow, I attached a patch (svn diff) of the edits to add the DHG to
libsensors, sensors, and sensord.  I basically copied the EHF driver but
removed any reference to voltage sensor in9.  If you'd prefer, I could try
to maximize the code overlap between the EHF & DHG if yall think that'll
make the code easier to maintain in the long run.  But for now, I just made
the DHG functions & constants completely separate from (but near identical
to) their EHF equivalents.

So now, running sensors or sensord actually prints my temps / voltages / fan
speeds.  :)

- David