Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

David,

I remember seeing some emails a few weeks ago where people
successfully detected the 627DHG using the latest sensors checked out
from the source repository at lm-sensors.org. I haven't verified
what's there, but I just thought I should point you in that direction.
(I'm not even sure who to contact about sensorsd, libsensors, and
sensors. Jean?)

Glad to hear you're getting good results.

David