FW: Tyan GS12

Hi Paul,

You are using the lm85 driver. I found information at
http://www.lm-sensors.org/browser/lm-sensors/trunk/kernel/chips/lm85.c
which seems to indicate you will want to ask Margit Schubert-While
<margitsw at t-online.de> for help locating the PWM frequency and
debugging your fan behavior. Again, I'm not going to be able to debug
the driver. But I can point you to the people who may be able to help.

Also, you will want to update your version of sensors to the latest
released version (2.10).

David