FW: Tyan GS12

Hi Paul,

I'm not in a position to debug the Tyan GS12, but from other posts to
the lm-sensors mailing list there might be a possible resolution. Can
you find out what the PWM frequency is for each motherboard? That
might make the difference.

I suggest you run the 'sensors-detect.pl' script and post the output
here on the list as a starting point. Then we can point you to the
maintainer of your driver, and they might have more information.

David