Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

> Hi David,
>
> Here are some things you could do (pick any that appeal to you):
> - Subscribe to the lm-sensors list (
> http://lists.lm-sensors.org/mailman/listinfo/lm-sensors)

Already done.  :)

- What hardware monitoring chip do you have on your motherboard?

W83627DHG / ICH8 -- I have the same P5B+WiFi board that's discussed in this
post:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2006-August/017332.html

If you have a 627ehf/ehg/dhg jump in with testing the new driver -- and
> there are some bugs I could point you to, also. Or if you have another chip,
> I'm sure it needs development too.

I could try my hand with some 627DHG bugs.  So what's the best way to
start?  Install 2.6.19 w/ the patch you just sent the other day?
(w83627ehf_add_w83627dhg_support.patch) ?  I also switched up to lm-sensors
v2.10.1.

Do you want to work in the linux kernel?
> - The lm-sensors project also has work, which I'm sure Jean Delvare and
> Rudolf Marek could tell you more about.

I'll work wherever you guys would need me too.  (I'm only finishing my
dissertation now anyways...)

David

- David