Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

Hi David,

Here are some things you could do (pick any that appeal to you):
- Subscribe to the lm-sensors list
(http://lists.lm-sensors.org/mailman/listinfo/lm-sensors)
- What hardware monitoring chip do you have on your motherboard? If
you have a 627ehf/ehg/dhg jump in with testing the new driver -- and
there are some bugs I could point you to, also. Or if you have another
chip, I'm sure it needs development too. Do you want to work in the
linux kernel?
- The lm-sensors project also has work, which I'm sure Jean Delvare
and Rudolf Marek could tell you more about.

David