Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP Sensors

> Feel free to install the patch I posted and test it. I have a test script
> but I'm waiting for Jean to get back (I believe he's on vacation for a few
> weeks) and then I'll send out the patch to everyone for testing. So yeah, go
> ahead!

All right -- I've applied your patch to kernel 2.6.19, and I'm just
familiarizing myself with sensors.conf & how my particular board is wired.
Just to ground myself --- When I run "sensors", I only get two lines of
output; this is bad, correct?

roo2d2 src # sensors
w83627dhg-isa-0290
Adapter: ISA adapter

I'm poking at creating a chip  "w83627dhg-*" section in sensors.conf, but
the sensors command still does not return any additional output.  Is this
the right approach?

Otherwise, I appear to have all the entries under
/sys/devices/platform/i2c-9191/9191-0290
  fan[1-5]_*  in[0-8]_*  pwm[1-4]*  temp[123]_*
and I've already reproduced an earlier observation on this list that
fan[145] are all controlled via pwm4.

Here is another bug report that you could work on:

This is a list of all the active tickets: http://www.lm-sensors.org/report/1

> It's also very useful to just keep up to date on the discussion on the
> lm-sensors list. There are lots of useful things to learn by watching the
> devel process.

Nifty -- I'll keep an eye out for anything I could help with.

- David