Call for testers: sis5595, via686a, vt8231

Apologies for my late reply on this.

I will be checking these patches next week - the VT8231 platform that I have
is currently in a live system and cannot be played with.  It should be
coming off-line next week (permanently) and I can then use it to test the
detection changes.

Best regards,

Roger