Call for testers: sis5595, via686a, vt8231

Hi Roger,

> Apologies for my late reply on this.

No worries :)

> I will be checking these patches next week - the VT8231 platform that I have
> is currently in a live system and cannot be played with.  It should be
> coming off-line next week (permanently) and I can then use it to test the
> detection changes.

OK, great. This is good because I also would like the vt8231 driver to
be converted to a platform (or pci?) driver in a near future. It would
be nice if you could help with testing, or even convert the driver
yourself if you have time for this.

Old server being replaced by brand new shiny hardware?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare