i2c-i801 on Intel Server Board se7525gp2?

Sorry about that Jim, I had intended on pasting this in.

gubbie ~ # ls /sys
block  bus  class  devices  firmware  fs  kernel  module  power
gubbie ~ # ls /sys/bus
ac97  i2c  ide  pci  pci_express  platform  pnp  scsi  serio  spi  usb
gubbie ~ # ls /sys/bus/i2c
devices  drivers
gubbie ~ # ls /sys/bus/i2c/drivers
dev_driver  eeprom  i2c_adapter
gubbie ~ # ls /sys/bus/i2c/devices
0-0051  0-0055
gubbie ~ #

And on acpi (not sure how to use this but here is a peek at my tree)

gubbie ~ # ls /proc/acpi
ac_adapter  battery  button  dsdt  embedded_controller  event  fadt  fan
info  power_resource  processor  thermal_zone  video
gubbie ~ # ls /proc/acpi/processor/
CPU1  CPU2  CPU3  CPU4
gubbie ~ # ls /proc/acpi/processor/CPU1
info  limit  power  throttling
gubbie ~ # ls /proc/acpi/processor/CPU1/info
/proc/acpi/processor/CPU1/info
gubbie ~ # cat /proc/acpi/processor/CPU1/info
processor id:            0
acpi id:                 1
bus mastering control:   no
power management:        no