CPU Temp on ECS NFORCE3-A939

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 14:52 +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Lou,
>
> > > I wouldn't be surprised if you have the same chip as Brian.
> >
> > I ran the new sensors-detect and the chip detected was the same as Brian's.
> > Can you please add my name also to the list of those interested in this
> > driver.  The output from the latest sensors-detect is at the bottom of this
> > page.
>
> I've done so.
>
> > Thank you for all of your help.  Lou
>
> You're welcome :) Now the hard part would be to write, review and test
> a driver for that chip - but I just don't have the time to do that,
> unfortunately.

I've been working on a driver for the chip, but I can't get it to
interface with sensors. I have it reading from the registers correctly,
and I used a printk statement to make sure that the driver was reading,
and storing the values correctly, but when I run sensors it doesn't
print out anything. I based the code off of your lm63 driver. The driver
does initialize, and detect. Would you like to look at it, and how woule
you like me to send it? I have a couple things to fix with temperature
calculation, hyst, and min, and max, but I first want to get it to talk
to userland software.