CPU Temp on ECS NFORCE3-A939

Hi Lou,

> > I wouldn't be surprised if you have the same chip as Brian.
>
> I ran the new sensors-detect and the chip detected was the same as Brian's.
> Can you please add my name also to the list of those interested in this
> driver.  The output from the latest sensors-detect is at the bottom of this
> page.

I've done so.

> Thank you for all of your help.  Lou

You're welcome :) Now the hard part would be to write, review and test
a driver for that chip - but I just don't have the time to do that,
unfortunately.

> By the way, I heard back from ECS.  Their response:
> ----------ECS Response ----------
> Dear Valued Customer:
>
> If a monitoring software is being used and is failing to collect data for
> the CPU temprature, the software is incompatible and no monitoring software
> is available for the board since Hardware Monitor was already integrated in
> the BIOS.
>
> Thank you for using ECS products

Well, at least they answered, but that wasn't really useful. Good thing
that we found the answer by ourselves meanwhile!

--
Jean Delvare