CPU Temp on ECS NFORCE3-A939

Hi Brian,

Quoting myself:
> > Please stop dropping Lou from the loop, he is certainly interested in
> > your case and may not be subscribed to the mailing list.

You did it once again... :(

> My output from the latest sensors-detect:
> # sensors-detect revision $Revision$ ($Date$)

Argh, I hope we can educate trac/subversion to fill these fields on the
fly :(

> Next adapter: SMBus PIIX4 adapter at 0400
> Do you want to scan it? (YES/no/selectively):
> (...)
> Client found at address 0x4c
> (...)
> Probing for `Fintek F75383S/M'... Success!
>     (confidence 7, driver `to-be-written')

You have your answer, there is indeed a secondary chip on the
motherboard. Unfortunately no driver exists for this chip yet. I've
updated our NewDrivers page to mention that you would be interested in
a driver.

--
Jean Delvare