svn resync

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 06:20:46PM -0700, Philip Edelbrock wrote:
> OK, I fixed up the Trac database to eliminate the bad characters.
> I'm sure it was some non-utf-8 symbols in the text that went from my
> ticket system to this one which was screwing stuff up.

Thanks!

> Alex, I'm not sure how strict you are with permissions, but I made
> the trac.db r/w to the world.  I didn't have the permissions to make
> it owned by Apache.

I fixe dthe permissions. There are other non-lm-sensors accounts on
this system, and I wouldn't want different projects to be able to
accidentially shoot of the neighbor :)

It's group writable, so you (Phil), Jean, Rudolf, Mark and I can
perform any trac administrative action. These will also be the people
that can administer commit rights to i2c and lm-sensors (personally
I'll always defer decisions about commit rights to the others, so
don't really count me in :).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net