svn resync

OK, I fixed up the Trac database to eliminate the bad characters.
I'm sure it was some non-utf-8 symbols in the text that went from my
ticket system to this one which was screwing stuff up.

Alex, I'm not sure how strict you are with permissions, but I made
the trac.db r/w to the world.  I didn't have the permissions to make
it owned by Apache.

Phil