vt1211 patch

> Let's see if I can remember (I currently don't have access to the
> datasheets). Try the following:
> cat pwmX (should return 255)
> echo 2 > pwmX_enable
> echo 100 > pwmX_auto_point4_temp

Just realized that the temps are in millicelcius so the last line
should read something like:
echo 300000 > pwmX_auto_point4_temp
The value written just needs to be large enough to saturate the
register at 255 (it gets divided by 1000 in the driver before being
written to the reg).

I can give it a try on my machine next week earliest when I have
access to it again.

...juerg