sensors work but broke the network and sound

> I configured the sensors, now they're working great,
> but I haven't got network and sound !!!! My sound card is
> realtek ac97 and the ethernet card is Intel 3Com. I didn't
> do anything different from typing sensors-detect and then
> editing /etc/modules.conf and /etc/rc.d/rc.modules as
> shown in the examples ! Have you got any suggestions
> how could I repair it ?? Please help!

You need to provide much more information than that if you want us to
be able to help you:

* What motherboard and/or system is it?

* Linux distribution?

* Kernel version?

* lm_sensors version?

* What kernel modules are you loading for sensors?

* What kernel modules are you loading for network and sound?

* Are the sound and network back if you disable the sensors modules and
cold reboot?

Oh, and I doubt that something as an "Intel 3Com" network adapter
exists. It has to be Intel or 3Com, not both.

--
Jean Delvare