sensors work but broke the network and sound

Hi Kamen,

First of all, can you undo the changes and get the sound card and
network card working again? We'll need to go step by step to find out
what point exactly it is that breaks everything.

Then, paste the following things into your email.
1. Output of sensors-detect
2. /etc/modules.conf and what changes you are making
3. /etc/rc.d/rc.modules and the changes you are making
4. What kernel version you have
5. What distribution you are running

David