seeking a W83687THF patch for 2.6.15 (re: ticket 1944)

Steven Karatnyk wrote:

> Jim Cromie wrote:
>
>> BTW - youd do well to drop the *misfortunate* posture.
>> I cant speak for that chip, but Winbond is supporting their product,
>> one or more of them is on-list here, and they appear to
>> play-nice-with-others.

Everyone,  including Steve,

Sorry for that peek of petulance in public.
I havent earned that right.
Please allow that I said it so *you* dont have to (for those that have
thought it before).

As to what set me off, Ive worked with Yuan
(sent him a compile-only patch - I dont have the hardware)
He took it happily, and is finishing / has finished it.
I felt a certain loyalty.

hope that clears the air,
jimc

open windows let in fresh air