lm_sensors and nvidia graphic card temperature monitoring

[nvidia graphics card temp monitoring]

> You can try:
> 1) load i2c-rivatv (or whatever driver for the i2c nvidia bus)

i2c-nvidia2 is loaded automatically, but sensors-detect only finds 2
dimm eeproms and the mobo's it8712. However, it finds two adapters, but
no success on the first:

Next adapter: SMBus nForce2 adapter at 1c40
Do you want to scan it? (YES/no/selectively):
Client found at address 0x08
Client found at address 0x4e
[all failed]

Next adapter: SMBus nForce2 adapter at 1c00
Do you want to scan it? (YES/no/selectively):
Client found at address 0x08
Client found at address 0x50
[2 eeproms found]

What kernel module should I load exactly? Google doesn't know anything
about i2c-rivatv.

> Run sensors detect it  should find he w83785

modprobe w83l785ts is fine. No change with sensors-detect though.

Being able to get the temp of the geforce 6600 chip would be cool, as I
have a temp problem with it. What else could I try?

Thanks,

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.