lm_sensors and nvidia graphic card temperature monitoring

Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Modern Nvidia graphic cards support temperature monitoring of the GPU.
> It would be nice to see lm_sensors support that. Is there anything going
> on in that field?

I once did a chip driver for my motherboard with W83785R which Is found on some Nvidia cards
too.

Also you might take a look to our new drivers page that mentiones that and gives a pointer to
my driver (which was never included in mainline) and to the nvclock utillity which can read temps too.

If you need more info, just write back.

Regards

Rudolf