fixing ticket #1944

Good evening Hugo,

Attached are:

1* A patch to sensors-detect, which should add support for the Winbond
W83687THF chip.

2* A patch to linux-2.6.11.12, which adds experimental support for the
Winbond W83687THF chip to the w83627hf driver. I assumed that the chip
would be mostly identical to the W83627THF because they have the same ID
register and were supposedly released by Winbond at the same time. This
assumption may or may not be correct, use at your own risk. You
shouldn't try unless you have a physical access to the machine and can
notice if something goes wrong (such as a fan stopping...) If we can get
a datasheet at a later time I will be able to verify.

"sensors" won't work out of the box, but you should be able to get the
readings from /sys/bus/i2c. Let us know how it works :)

--
Jean Delvare