Do my Xeon's have a temp sensor in them?

Rudolf,

Thanks for the reply & suggestions.. I looked into the cpqhealth module
and beleive it's way too new for my machine.. My machine is circa '99 or
somewhere around there and so it's not something I can use.  I'll keep
dicking around with things -- I'm currently playing with the ACPI stuff
since it appears to show up disabled and am not sure if that has anything
to do with this issue or not.  Perhaps my machine is just too old for some
of this fancy shmancy stuff..

-- Rick