My 333 DIMMs are only being recognised as 266 by the board

Hi,
I have a couple of new AOpen boards, each with a single Kingston PC2700 333MHz 256Mb DIMM stick.
At start-up, both boards report the memory operating at 266MHz, in spite of the DIMMs being
specified as 333MHz.
I was hoping decode-dimms would help me determine what the SPD says about this, but "Intel
Frequency Specification" comes out as "Undefined!" ...

This is the decode-dimms output (in HTML format):  http://jessen.ch/files/spd-decoded

Can someone help me point the finger at either Kingston or AOpen?

--
/Per Jessen, Z?rich
http://www.spamchek.ch/freetrial - ?berzeugen Sie sich - 30 Tage kostenlos und unverbindlich!