Ticket #: 1955

Hi Christian,

> As you can see in my sensors.conf I sent along with my ticket, I tried
> this before, but just ignoring the fans don't work. I tried the
> version 2.9.1 as you suggested and the error-messages of fans 1 & 3
> disappeared, but oddly enough fan2 causes still problems.

My fault. When I fixed "sensors" I missed fan2, and only really fixes
fan1 and fan3. This explains what you observe.

You can fetch the latest version from CVS, I just committed a fix.
Thanks for reporting.

> Did you heard of someone who got an answer from Soekris about their
> resistor-network, used sensors etc. because 50?C seems a little to
> high to me for the internal thermal reading of the mio-chip.

The other report I had for a net4801 was 83 degrees, so you shouldn't
complain with 50 ;) For other PC87366 chips, temperature was between 32
and 53.

--
Jean Delvare