I2C 2.1 support for High Speed I2C, 3.4 Mb/s

Hello,

I just started grep'ing around to see if HS I2C support is implemented
and have not found anything.

Has any one used this with Linux before?  The Spec would indicate that a
slow/fast preamble of sorts is used followed by fast data transfers.

We will likely add a driver if none exists, but knowing its been done
before is always comforting.

Regards/Thanks,
Richard W.