RFC lmsensors sysfs interface documentation

Note that bmcsensors also creates
"[in|temp|fan|curr][1-100]_label"     sysfs entries which are
undocumented - I decided to add them in the original port so that the
label information accessible through the ipmi SDR entries would be
easily accessible (and could potentially be used by lm_sensors and
other userland utils automatically).

Yani