RFC lmsensors sysfs interface documentation

Hi All,

I've started a little documentation project here:

  http://scatter.mine.nu/lmsensors/sysfs-names/

So far I generated list of sysfs interface names, culled the
documented ones and produced a second list.

I don't know if anyone has a cross-reference which driver uses
what name but I'm thinking of producing one, perhaps a table,
X = drivers, Y = sysfs names, * marks the spot?  This been done?

Worth doing?

Comments, suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
Grant.