bmcsensors port to 2.6

As a side note, I'm working on integrating the ipmi 0.9 patch into the
2.6 bmcsensors driver, the original ipmi 0.9 patch was not as
significant as its size would lead one to believe (as you so noted),
and I'm trying to rework it so it is more maintainable and has less
code repetition. It looks like the resulting patch should back port
easily enough to the 2.4 version. BTW have you found any
documentation/specs on the ipmi 0.9 -> 1.0 differences? I can't seem
to find any freely available docs/specs on ipmi 0.9 online.

Thanks,
Yani