bmcsensors port to 2.6

Glad to see I'm not alone, I'm going to have a good look into this
this week/weekend as soon as I get the time (working on updating the
bmcsensors patch right now).

Last time I looked briefly into it I thought the only way might be to
change the sysfs code described in device.h (where it appears the
extra parameter described in sysfs.h is removed) due to the kobject
hierarchy. I hope I was wrong though and there is some other (far more
feasible) way around it.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone who has any ideas of course :-).

Yani