Bugzilla setup for Lm_sensors

Hi Philip,

> Speaking of Bitkeeper, should we add that to the list of possible
> repository systems (CVS, SVN, and bk)?

I don't think we need the power of BitKeeper for this project (we don't
work much with branches, nor do I think we should, and this is where
BitKeeper really shines). Since not everyone likes BitKeeper's license
(even if things are improving these days), I guess it's easier for
everyone if we stick to CVS or SVN (SVN being my first choice, because
it allows renaming/moving files).

--
Jean Delvare