Ticket 1833

According to winbond web site there are a couple of new chips
they recently released:

http://www.winbond.com.tw/E-WINBONDHTM/team/news.asp#03

Either W83627EHF or W83792D.
Any chance the chip is one of them?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team