KT4AV-L mobo with w83697hf

I have a KT4AV-L mother board with a w83697hf chip.

1. I noticed that the V5SB voltage with the default calc' always shows
something like +5.5* V where as the BIOS shows +5.0* V. If you set the
calc' to "compute in7 ((5.1/10)+1)*@ ,  @/((5.1/10)+1)" the result is
more consistent with the BIOS.

2. Question - I originally thought that the beep_enable feature wouldn't
work since I couldn't get it to beep, but then when I run sensors -u I
get a line showing the beep_enable followed by a line showing beeps, and
I can set the number of beeps in sensors.conf with something like

    set beep_enable 1
    set beeps 1

Is this documented anywhere ? how exactly should it work ?

regards, Koz