Important CVS changes

Hi all,

I just commited the second wave of CVS changes required to be compatible
with Linux 2.4 again. This time this is for i2c_adapter so this is a
much more important change.

lm_sensors-CVS obviously needs i2c-CVS now.

Please test as much as possible, the changes are large but very similar
from file to file, I have good hope it'll work OK. Works well enough for
me at least.

Once this is tested I'll finish the work with the client part (even more
changes).

Thanks,

--
Jean Delvare