CFA779 LCD Driver

> I've just finished writing 2.6 kernel driver for i2c LCD controller by
> CrystalFontz. The driver is for CFA-779, it is a custom device and it
> is not available directly from CrystalFontz, but it is used on some
> appliances and they have lots of other LCD controllers with similar
> interfaces, so whoever is interested to write drivers for them could
> use my driver as a template.
>
> If this is of interest for you, I can send you the source code.

We will probably not make it part of the package if it is for a custom
device, but if you send it it'll at least be saved in the mailing-list
archive for others to peek if they want. Be sure to include some kind of
copyright/license or explicit lack thereof.

Thanks,

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/