CFA779 LCD Driver

Hello Max, I understand a while back you written a driver for the
custome module above. I have been doing some work on an appliance we
designed quite a while back with this display. I would like to write
some code to display some messages, in order not to start from scratch
would you be able to supply me with the source for this device?

Thanks,
Edwin