CFA779 LCD Driver

Gentleman,

I've just finished writing 2.6 kernel driver for i2c LCD controller by
CrystalFontz. The driver is for CFA-779, it is a custom device and it is not
available directly from CrystalFontz, but it is used on some appliances and
they have lots of other LCD controllers with similar interfaces, so whoever
is interested to write drivers for them could use my driver as a template.

If this is of interest for you, I can send you the source code.

Thanks,
Max.