"Really Help"

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:52:32 -0500, James Grossmann wrote
> If not with that driver, I may be able to help with some of these
> things as well. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. We certainly need help. Do you have anything special in
mind?

A good way to get started is probably to subscribe to the mailing-list and
read the docs / older tickets / mailing-list archive to learn how the whole
thing works. After that you should be able to do some support, propose
documentation updates etc... If you want to contribute to the code this is
also very welcome of course.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare