"Really Help"

I'm working on porting the driver for the MPT008 to the 2.6 kernel.  I've
been reading as much about programming those drivers as I can, but I would
like to get a data sheet on the chip if possible.  Myson doesn't seem to
have it on their site anymore, does anyone know where I can get ahold of it?
Thanks!
James Grossmann