Evaluation boards

Philip Edelbrock wrote:
> Really?  I can dig around in my pile to see if I've got it.  If I do,
> I'd be happy to ship it where ever.

Well, shipping it overseas just to test "my" port of the lm87 driver may be a
bit overkill. I guess it would be cheaper if you could just get a 2.6 kernel
to work on it on your side and test my code.

But of course, if you don't mind the expense and are short in time for the
tests, I will gratefully accept the board. You tell me.

In case you decide to ship it to me, note that I have neither a suitable CPU
(500MHz - 1GHz Pentium III) to put on it, nor suitable memory modules (the
board requires registered ECC SDRAM according to the manual) so you would have
to send these together with the board, providing you do have this spare
hardware as well. I think I could find the ECC memory modules (although
expensive for the relative size), but I doubt I'd be able to find such an old
CPU nowadays.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare