Evaluation boards

Hi all,

Do we (the lm_sensors group) have evaluation boards for the LM81, ADM9240,
DS1780 or LM87 chips? As I am involved in porting the adm9240 and lm87 drivers
to Linux 2.6, I would be interested in testing the code on real hardware. Mark
offman's i2c-stub was very helpful for basic checks, but it cannot replace the
behavior of real hardware.

If we don't, I'll ask the manufacturers for free evaluation boards if they can
provide them, but I fear that these products are a bit too old for this,
especially the LM81.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare