MotherBoardCompatibility

Hello,

I'm using a DELL PowerEdge 2200 server under a
2.4.20-18.7smp Linux Kernel whith a specific
adaptation of a Red Had distribution called SME (see
contribs.org)  and I want to know if this hardware is
supported by your software.

On the Mother board, I have 2x Intel Pentium II 266
MMX processors wich have each a thermal monitoring.

On the mother board, you can found an AIC-7880 SCSI
onboard adapter (no IDE) and this Intel chips :

1x S82374SB
1x S82375SB
2x S82442FX   one by CPU, I think.
2x S82441FX   one by CPU, I think.

In your Hardware Compatibility List, I found an Intel
82443MX chip.

Is it compatible ?

Also, is it possible to check Fan Speed and manage it
(I used a software wich can program the speed of the
Fan on a DFI K6BV3+ MotherBoard under Windows 98 SE)
whith your software ?

Thank you in advance.

HP

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arriv? ! D?couvrez toutes les nouveaut?s pour dialoguer instantan?ment avec vos amis. A t?l?charger gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com