bmcsensors and strange sensor values.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:11:55 +1000, Peter Wilsmore wrote
> I think I may have worked out _what_ is happening, just not _why_.
> Whenever there is a warning light on the front on the chassis the
> sensors program will crash as described in the previous email,
> otherwise it seems to run ok. Any suggestions on what I can do to
> fix this? Is there something that the the IPMI interface is
> returning that the bmcsensors module has not been setup to handle?

Hi Peter,

Could you please avoid including the whole thread in each mail you post to the
list? A 23k post for just 6 new lines is quite a high price to pay.

As for your BMC problems, I don't know anything about that topic and driver so
I cannot help you, sorry.

Thanks.

NB: I am back to a standard 56K modem connection to the Internet these days,
for another couple weeks (I hope not more) and that's a good way to determine
where bandwidth can easily be spared ;)

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/