i801 bus problems

Hi I went through System Management Bus 2.0 (SMBus) Driver
intelsmb.sys

(This driver contains support for ICHx based chipsets on Windows2000,
WindowsXP, & WindowsServer2003.)

And found:

SMIOpportunityWindow
Parameters
SMIPollingPeriod

What I think happen is that SMM mode routines are overtaking the bus
when we want to comunicate with it. It seems that this intel driver knows
this :)

Unfortunately I dont have IDA full version I found this strings with
strings command so I cant figure out to which routines it applies. (but I
will try anyway :)

Regards

Rudolf