i801 bus problems

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Philip Edelbrock wrote:

> I may have jumped the gun a bit.  It looks like i801 is working but some
> client chips are not responding or are missing?

Yes you got it :) The bus is simply not working even all modules for bus
and lm85 are loaded. I thought the bus is confused with autodetection
process but it does not work even after powercycle and only lm85 loaded as
client. The question is what to do with it? Is possible somehow to change
configuration of SMBUs controller, maybe it has some slow devices???

Regards

Rudolf