Support question: segault in sensors

> I am running Linux 2.4.17 with lm_sensors 2.8.7
> (...)
> Everything works properly until I exec sensors -s, when I get a
> segfault.

I2c modules versions mismatch. Same as tickets 1741 and 1750.
Check versions with dmesg after you loaded the modules.

Please explain how you installed your kernel, i2c and lm_sensors, and
I'll tell you were you failed.

At any rate, mixing such an old kernel with such a recent lm_sensors is
not recommended.

Oh, and would you please avoid ASCII art (or actually non-ASCII art,
which is even worse) in your "From:" field. This is a mailing-list, not
#warlordz.

Thanks.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare