possible bug - lm_sensors

Axel Thimm wrote:

>>What is the problem exactly? Considering that 1* you most likely don't
>>have a PCF8591 and 2* the "missing" line has no effect by default, I
>>just don't get what you are worrying about.
>
> Thanks for clarifying, I believe the original poster (bishop
> <bishop at platypus.bc.ca>) was doing only code reviewing, so nothing to
> really worry about.

Yep, that's about it.  I saw something suspicious and potentially
concerning, and brought it to the attention of the guy who was packaging
it for folks, to see if he knew about it.  Don't blame the messenger on
this one; blame me for wanting to be sure it was nothing serious.

Thanks for checking, Axel, and thanks to the sensors list for explaining
the comment in the config.

  - bish

--
	WAP is the sound a clunky Internet-enabled cellphone makes
	when you throw it at a brick wall in frustration.