i2c-nscacb.c

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 10:34, Jean Delvare wrote:
> According to David Goodenough:
> > Can you send me the details for connecting to your CVS (read only
> > initially)
>
> See this page:
> http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/download.html#cvs
>
> Just cut'n'paste the commands in a shell and it should work.

OK, I have read that page, and it says that 2.6 stuff is not in
CVS but rather in BK.  I have never used BK, so when it gets
to completing this stuff, to whom (or where) do I submit it, and
in what format?

> > I looked on the web pages, and could find a link to send to this
> > list, but nothing about how I subscribe to it.  Maybe I looked in
> > the wrong place.
>
> This is because there's no way to subscribe ;)
>
> Actually the subscription requests are still processed manually by
> Philip Edelbrock.

Philip, can you please subscribe me.  Also is there any chance of
adding a ListId: tag to the list mail, it makes it much easier
to filter into the right place.

David