[david.goodenough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: i2c-nscacb.c]

----- Forwarded message from David Goodenough <david.goodenough at btconnect.com> -----

From: David Goodenough <david.goodenough at btconnect.com>
To: Frodo Looijaard <frodol at dds.nl>
Subject: i2c-nscacb.c
Frodo,

I recently came across your i2c-nscacb.c module which I need to use with a
Microtik embedded board.  I have version 26, dated 4/09/03, and this is
a 2.4 kernel version.

I need to work with a 2.6 kernel, and if you have a later version.  I also
need the lm87 chip module which I notice is also yours.  Alternatively
if you do not have such a version, would you like the version that I
would then create in case anyone asks for the future?

Is there any reason why these modules have not appeared in the regular
kernels?  Do you need "user" support for such inclusion, I would be happy
to help if I can in any way.

Regards

David

----- End forwarded message -----